Dem Travel is another extremely long 2.0 level made by Serponge. It is the second longest level in the game, nearly 6 minutes long and rivaling the length of Lonely Travel. It is generally considered an easy demon.
|This page comes from the Geometry Dash Fan Wikia.|
This is the second longest level in the game, at 5:57, and only 2 seconds short of Lonely Travel. Most of the level has a very colorful scheme, and boasts incredible effects and design.
The level is easy enough at the beginning, but gets progressively harder. The wave part at 3:15 is notably hard.
- Despite it's huge length, Serponge has managed to respect the object limit of 30 thousand without using cheats or hacks.
- This level is the second-longest in the game, second only to 'Lonely Travel'.
- At the start, you can see a text saying "Bouncy Travel" instead of Dem Travel.
- This level is possibly a sequel of Serponge's collab with Echonox, Dat Travel.
- Unlike Lonely Travel, this level always contains color.